Well, I have learned new things from when I first made my posts above.
1. Riven is the best champion to ever grace summoners rift.
2. I can play more carries now and also jungle. (Xin Zao is best for this role)
3. Keeping your team happy is the key to victory. Compliment and give tips to your mates hugely improves you chances.
I can only play Sona and Evelynn as supports
One does not simply play Evelynn as a support. That time, I meant Soraka, haha.
5. Sona is the second best champion to ever grace summoners rift.
6. No one plays serious in ranked games. Expect to see a lot of Mana Tryndamere.
I´ve gotten better though with a
tankier build and more harassing, so I can at least stand a chance
against the stronger champions.
Screw this. Just build a shit-ton of damage. I slap everyone who talks about Tanky Riven, Tanky Teemo, or anything of the sort. This does not fit for everyone since many like tankier builds, but for me, the more damage I have, the better I perform in team-fights. Perhaps It´s because I´ve learned not to die due to playing since level 1 with level 30s. As long as someone else initiates, I´ll assassinate their adc and mid in a second.