Remove this ad

chronopolis

Secluded Librarian

#81 [url]

Mar 3 13 6:52 PM

[image]

-red_beryl

... I would put that picture where where Beatrice's is in any mansion. With some tone alterations, of course. But wow, they did a good job making her look inhuman, imo. Wait, is that in the slightest of possibilities, a doll? I've got uncanny valley alarm bells ringing: the wig doesn't help either.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

red beryl

Great Sealed Magician

#82 [url]

Mar 4 13 9:03 PM

Wait, is that in the slightest of possibilities, a doll? I've got uncanny valley alarm bells ringing: the wig doesn't help either.

-chronopolis

I had wondered if it was a doll too, I did chance upon the image in a cosplay segment; but it is difficult to be certain of either due to the restrictive view. Though it's very well executed in either scenario.

その [b]愛/藍[/b] が,運命を変える

Quote    Reply   

tskikagezainin

Great Sealed Magician

#83 [url]

Mar 5 13 9:39 AM

... I would put that picture where where Beatrice's is in any mansion. With some tone alterations, of course. But wow, they did a good job making her look inhuman, imo. Wait, is that in the slightest of possibilities, a doll? I've got uncanny valley alarm bells ringing: the wig doesn't help either.

-chronopolis

I had wondered if it was a doll too, I did chance upon the image in a cosplay segment; but it is difficult to be certain of either due to the restrictive view. Though it's very well executed in either scenario.

-red_beryl

Skin's too smooth. Eye's are too perfect. Eyebrows look painted. 3 strikes, it's a doll

I legitimately gave Hawk a nose bleed by talking about Sanae's Panties 

Quote    Reply   

redmagewolfe

Great Sealed Magician

#84 [url]

Mar 5 13 10:18 PM

I'm going to say it's real because I've seen some surprising stuff.

... But looking at it more, the eyes and arm are kinda... strange...

This hurts my brain :|

“An unforgettable memory can at times seem like an ugly scar.” - Clive Winslett THERE IS A CHEATER IN THE FOREST. ( ´ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ω ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้` )

Quote    Reply   

red beryl

Great Sealed Magician

#85 [url]

Mar 25 13 1:28 AM

Complete with bloomers. Not as frilly as they are in Touhou, but the effort is commendable.

その [b]愛/藍[/b] が,運命を変える

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

red beryl

Great Sealed Magician

#87 [url]

Apr 13 13 3:58 PM

Spinning. We need the spinning.

-youkaiofdarkness

Now that you mention it, that would complete the cosplay definitely.
There may have been an image of her spinning, but unfortunately I'm unable to recall where I had obtained these.

その [b]愛/藍[/b] が,運命を変える

Quote    Reply   

thebbmtv

Simple Shrine Miko

#88 [url]

May 24 13 4:30 AM

Well, after a long time of not showing up at all I'm back to.. Well, to act like a german invader or something. Actually I'm here to post some pictures of cosplays what may be already implicated with the title of the thread. Whatever, last weekend there was an anime-convention here in Germany called Dokomi and I went there to burn up all my monne', meet some people and take photos. I met a fiew very nice touhou-cos- and crossplayer, here are the pictures.

That Okuu's by the way the most amazing crosdresser I've ever met.

Why on earth are sticky things always so..STICKY? D:

Quote    Reply   

chronopolis

Secluded Librarian

#89 [url]

May 25 13 2:34 PM

Wow those are quite well done!!! I like the attention to detail a lot (e.g. Mystia's flowery band on the skirt)

Byakuren's scroll is also implemented nicely.

Quote    Reply   

red beryl

Great Sealed Magician

#90 [url]

May 26 13 1:11 AM

Never thought I'd see Kosuzu cosplay so soon. A nice execution too.

I like the attention to detail a lot (e.g. Mystia's flowery band on the skirt)

-chronopolis

I hadn't noticed that myself, well done indeed.

その [b]愛/藍[/b] が,運命を変える

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help