Remove this ad

redmagewolfe

Great Sealed Magician

Lead

Apr 9 12 6:43 PM

Tags : :

It seems like Hawk wants to put some emphasis on our new Seihou section, so I guess I'll make a generic thread to fill it up.

If any of you've played Seihou, who is your favorite character and why?

Personally, I've developed a fondness for VIVIT (The main character, not the enemy types or Erich's daughter). There's just something about her that I'm drawn to. She makes a fine main character. (Take notes, Reimu!)

I also rather like Mei and Mai. There's something cool about twin loli supersoldiers who pilot giant robots. Also, they're my personal favorite in Kioh Gyoku, mostly because their style reminds me of Marisa from PoFV. They're also kind of cute, ifslightly eerie. Those eyes... are sort of unsettling.

Erich is kind of cool as well. Dresses like a boss, and has an epic moustache. His relationship with VIVIT is intriguing.

Finally, there's Hirano. I haven't played Banshiryuu because I can't get it to work on my PC, but she seems like a really cool character....yeah, I actually enjoy Tsundere sometimes. Who knew?

I'm still a bit new to the series, but these four have really interested me.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

redmagewolfe

Great Sealed Magician

#2 [url]

Apr 11 12 7:45 PM

After looking into it, Marie is also kind of cool. 
Her profile in Banshiryuu is... interesting to say the least.
Really, anyone who can look that snazzy while piloting a giant robot is A-OK in my book.

Erich dresses... like a boss.(I couldn't help myself XD)

-hawk

:|

“An unforgettable memory can at times seem like an ugly scar.” - Clive Winslett THERE IS A CHEATER IN THE FOREST. ( ´ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ω ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้` )

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help