Remove this ad

yuyuko

Victim of Immortality

Lead

Jun 17 12 2:48 PM

Tags : :

Who is actually more powerful in terms of storyline? and Why?

As well, can post a picy of each?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

borderfree

Victim of Immortality

#3 [url]

Jun 17 12 5:40 PM

Who is actually more powerful in terms of storyline? and Why?As well, can post a picy of each?

-yuyuko

Well, Kanako did defeat Suwako before, so it's logical to think that Kanako is stronger.

I hope one day a gap will open, pull me through the border and lead me to the land I has been longing for

Quote    Reply   

yuyuko

Victim of Immortality

#4 [url]

Jun 17 12 5:57 PM

How Kanako beat Suwako? Which is older? Kanako looks older, but for non-humans that not really matter I think.

Um, what was I doing? Oh, that's it, getting a snack.

Quote    Reply   

red beryl

Great Sealed Magician

#5 [url]

Jun 17 12 11:13 PM

Suwako sure looks friendlier.

-yuyuko

In general canon depictions Suwako is somewhat more approachable as well.

Kanako herself can be somewhat bigoted or despotic in some aspects due to her status of a deity; though she really only commits a transgression as an accident (aside from the occurrences of "Mountain of Faith.")

その [b]愛/藍[/b] が,運命を変える

Quote    Reply   

sakuyaizayoi

Victim of Immortality

#6 [url]

Jun 17 12 11:20 PM

Well, Kanako did defeat Suwako before, so it's logical to think that Kanako is stronger.

-borderfree

I do believe in the Great Suwa War that Kanako was only able to win against her because she held the ability to hold out a thing vine which rusted all of Suwako's steel weapons. If it weren't for this most of the gods of Yamato I believe would be good und dead.

Quote    Reply   

yuyuko

Victim of Immortality

#7 [url]

Jun 21 12 3:52 PM

So I'd be right to say I'd probably get along with Suwako better.

Um, what was I doing? Oh, that's it, getting a snack.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

red beryl

Great Sealed Magician

#8 [url]

Jun 21 12 6:53 PM

So I'd be right to say I'd probably get along with Suwako better.

-yuyuko

Probably, but she does not associate herself with individuals often; Sanae would be the most likely of the three to befriend a newcomer.

その [b]愛/藍[/b] が,運命を変える

Quote    Reply   

sakuyaizayoi

Victim of Immortality

#9 [url]

Jun 21 12 7:59 PM

Probably, but she does not associate herself with individuals often; Sanae would be the most likely of the three to befriend a newcomer.

-red_beryl

For gathering faith maybe >_>

Kanako: Meh, go right ahead to worship me.
Suwako: Okay......*leaves to relax*
Sanae: FAITH

Quote    Reply   

tskikagezainin

Great Sealed Magician

#10 [url]

Feb 7 13 11:11 PM

WOAH, HOLD ON JUST A FUCKING MINUTE. A THREAD SPECIFICALLY ABOUT WHETHER SUWAKO OR KANAKO IS BETTER? HOW IN THE NAME ALL THAT IS GOOD AND FROGGY HAVE I OF ALL PEOPLE NEVER ONCE COMMENTED HERE?

LET'S GET SOME FACTS UP IN THIS BITCH.

Suwako:

Ain't she the most adorable goddess you've ever sen?

• Her Given name is Suwako. It's derived from Suwa-Ko, meaning Lake Suwa. This happens to be the Largest Lake in Nagano Prefecture. It also has one of the largest Geysers IN THE WORLD.
  • Her Family name is Moriya. It's derived from Moreyashin, which means the God Moriya. Which would make Sanae Moriya her descendant.  Yeah, Sanae Moriya is Sanae Koichiya long lost ancestor.
  • Even though she's a Shinto God her ability is Taoist, she's got all her bases covered.
  • She's the Native Goddess of The Earth. You know what that means? SHE IS OLD AS DIRT. She is one of the oldest living Gods, the Yamamoto Gods *COUGH COUGH*KANAKO*COUCH COUGH* just chill around in her domain.
  • You see her hat? It's awesome. If you had one like it, you'd keep it for yourself. Not Suwako SHE LENDS THAT HAT TO FAERIES\

Kanako:
You see that? Bitch has motherfucking snake eyes.
  • Her given name is Kanako. It doesn't mean shit.
  • Her Family Name is Yasaka, it means Eight Hills.
  • She's got her own shrine in Kyoto.
  • Just like Suwako, she has a Taoist ability. But where Suwako creates Kun, she creates it's opposite Qian

HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE WE STILL HAVE THE ANIMAL TRINITY TO GO THROUGH. WHAT'S THE ANIMAL TRINITY YOU ASK? SIT DOWN AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND I'LL TELL YOU.

The animal trinity is composed of three animals: The Snake, The Frog, and The Slug.
Snakes Eat Frogs, Frogs eat Slugs. Snakes also try to eat the slugs, but the slug go all Highlander on them. Slugs don't take that shit from no one, except frogs. Frogs be scary motherfuckers.

NOW YOU'RE PROBABLY THINKING "YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH ZAI, THERE'S ONLY TWO MORIYAN GODS. YOU CAN'T HAVE A TRINITY WITH ONLY TWO THINGS YOU DUMB ASSHOLE."

AND YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE WRONG. GO AND READ SILENT SINNER IN BLUE AGAIN. LUNARIANS GOT A THIRD GOD SEALED IN THE MORIYA SHRINE.

"ZAI GET TO THE POINT ALREADY"
GODDAMN YOU'RE IMPATIENT. FINE.

Gods get their power from Faith, you get more faith. And you get more faith the more popular you are. And whose that?

DAT GODDESS. AWE IN HER FROGGY SPLENDOR.
Suwako is the greatest most powerful goddess in all of Touhou.

I legitimately gave Hawk a nose bleed by talking about Sanae's Panties 

Quote    Reply   

kimo

Winter's Remains

#11 [url]

Feb 8 13 12:26 PM

I just figured that Suwako is cute and Kanako is fat.

ガ━━━━(;゚д゚)━━━━━ン !! Current favorite: Orin, or maybe Sekibanki

Quote    Reply   

red beryl

Great Sealed Magician

#12 [url]

Feb 8 13 3:54 PM

[spacious contrast]

-tskikagezainin

A praiseworthy contrast.
I never knew there was a third god, interesting, I really should read SSiB sometime.

その [b]愛/藍[/b] が,運命を変える

Quote    Reply   

redmagewolfe

Great Sealed Magician

#13 [url]

Feb 8 13 8:49 PM

“An unforgettable memory can at times seem like an ugly scar.” - Clive Winslett THERE IS A CHEATER IN THE FOREST. ( ´ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ω ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้` )

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help