Remove this ad

redmagewolfe

Great Sealed Magician

#61 [url]

Jan 8 13 1:15 AM

You'll have mine soon. I already did the rolls and everything. Just need to work some stuff out.

“An unforgettable memory can at times seem like an ugly scar.” - Clive Winslett THERE IS A CHEATER IN THE FOREST. ( ´ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ω ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้` )

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

redmagewolfe

Great Sealed Magician

#63 [url]

Jan 22 13 9:40 PM

Am I going to get anyone's stuff  or should I just consider this dead?

-tskikagezainin

Well
uh
I kinda have to go outta town that day, so... heh...

“An unforgettable memory can at times seem like an ugly scar.” - Clive Winslett THERE IS A CHEATER IN THE FOREST. ( ´ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ω ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้` )

Quote    Reply   

cookies1

Tenacious Tengu Tabloider

#64 [url]

Jan 23 13 7:39 AM

These times seems way too busy. Perhaps moving it further towards spring when people start returning would be wise ^^

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it." - Himura Kenshin

Quote    Reply   

tskikagezainin

Great Sealed Magician

#65 [url]

Jan 29 13 9:04 PM

SDM CoC I dub thee dead.

Cronopolis as the only person who acquired any points you win by default. PM me your address and I'll send you your Art Book.

I legitimately gave Hawk a nose bleed by talking about Sanae's Panties 

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

Jan 30 13 5:33 AM

To be fair, I did tell you I can't make it around this time. Exams galore.

<FloatingGhostz> You're from Serbia? <DisasterMaster> Yes I am. <Tskikage> The land of the Werewolves o.o <FloatingGhostz> Never heard of it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

tskikagezainin

Great Sealed Magician

#67 [url]

Jan 30 13 7:06 AM

To be fair, I did tell you I can't make it around this time. Exams galore.

-disastermaster

Yeah I know, you did come in second though.

Quote    Reply   

#68 [url]

Jan 30 13 8:11 AM

Hehe. I hope you aren't giving out prizes on this tho :P Since that artbook has all my want.

<FloatingGhostz> You're from Serbia? <DisasterMaster> Yes I am. <Tskikage> The land of the Werewolves o.o <FloatingGhostz> Never heard of it.

Quote    Reply   

tskikagezainin

Great Sealed Magician

#69 [url]

Jan 30 13 8:15 AM

Hehe. I hope you aren't giving out prizes on this tho :P Since that artbook has all my want.

-disastermaster

Cronopolis as the only person who acquired any points you win by default. PM me your address and I'll send you your Art Book.

-tskikagezainin

. . .

Quote    Reply   

chronopolis

Secluded Librarian

#70 [url]

Jan 30 13 11:13 PM

SDM CoC I dub thee dead.

-tskikagezainin

Thank you very much. However, I humbly refuse, on the grounds that this prize was not won, and I already own one artbook.

If DisasterMaster does not already own one, and if it is ok with you, send it to him.

Let's make this happen next time, guys.

Quote    Reply   

redmagewolfe

Great Sealed Magician

#71 [url]

Feb 3 13 8:56 PM

Thank you very much. However, I humbly refuse, on the grounds that this prize was not won, and I already own one artbook.

-chronopolis

HUMBLE IN VICTORY.
CHRONOPOLIS IS AS A GALLANT KNIGHT>

Quote    Reply   

cookies1

Tenacious Tengu Tabloider

#72 [url]

Feb 4 13 1:32 PM

HUMBLE IN VICTORY.
CHRONOPOLIS IS AS A GALLANT KNIGHT>

-redmagewolfe

Humble in victory, graceful in defeat.
10/10 Would honor.

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it." - Himura Kenshin

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help